vrijdag 12 mei 2023

DIY oorbellen/earrings - "schildpad"

DIY oorbellen/earrings - "schildpad"

Hang eens een schildpad aan je oren, en wel zo!
Hang a turtle onto your ears, this is how!

DIY oorbellen/earrings - "schildpad"

BENODIGDHEDEN/SUPPLIES

materiaal/material

  • een eindje ketting met korenmotief/a piece of chain with corn motive
  • 2 x 1 schildpadkraal/turtle shaped bead
  • 2 x 1 gouden kraaltje (niet op de foto)/golden bead (not shown at the picture)
  • 2 x 1 balnietstift/ball pin
  • oorhaakjes/ear wire


DIY oorbellen/earrings - "schildpad"

ZO MAAK JE HET/DIY

Rijg aan de balnietstift: 1 gouden kraaltje + 1 schildpadkraal
String onto a ball pin: 1 golden bead + 1 turtle bead




Hang de hanger aan de ketting.
Attach the pendant onto the chain.


Hang een oorhaakje aan de andere kant. De eerste bel is klaar!
Attach ear wire. Earring 1 is done!


Maak er nog eentje en straal!
Make another one and shine!

DIY oorbellen/earrings - "schildpad"

Meer juwelentutorials hier ...
More jewelry tutorials here ... 


Ik heb een reclame- en sponsorvrije blog en kreeg niks in ruil voor de aankoop van deze kralen. Ik kocht ze op eigen initiatief en betaalde de volle pot. / I have an add- and sponsor free blog and I bought these beads  at full price at my own initiative and without any form of compensation for writing this blog post. 
Lees dit voor mijn regels rond gebruik en copyright voor mijn ontwerpen/ More info about my rules for copyright on my designs.

1 opmerking:

  1. Super cute, although now that I am retired and not going to work I do not wear it anymore, but think this as a keychain will also be so pretty.
    I visited you Saturday Sparks Link Party 564
    If not already part of SSPS, and are interested, find my entries: 43+44 and then navigate toward the bottom of my page for the Senior Salon Pit Stop linkup, we hope to meet you there virtually.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Kan je niet reageren? Mail me! If you are unable to comment? Contact me!
bollekes.met.gaatjes.en.koordjes(at)gmail.com